CIO’s should seriously consider this event
Beyond achieving valuable insights on industry trends and developments, CIO’s should seriously consider this event as part of their own career development plan. There is no better opportunity for establishing and maintaining peer-group relationships.”
John Brand, VP Research, Forrester Research
We understand your challenges:
You have to keep the lights on and also innovate, train and retain the best team, report to the C-suite, manage expectations and prove the value of IT - all under the pressure of limited time, restrained budgets, consumerisation and accelerating technologies.
With such demands on your time, you need to make sure the few events you actually can attend deliver the maximum benefit and ROI. Not death by PPT and generic data, but a unique chance to be involved, interact and come away with real ideas, relationships and relevant strategies to help achieve your organisational and operational IT goals.
With decades of experience engaging at the strategic level and successfully delivering C-level Summits to you and your peers, we are proud to bring you CIO Strategy 2013.
Our CIO Strategy Summit is the most effective way for Senior IT executives to:
- Spend quality interactive time with your peers and expand your actual social network
- Trade war stories and assess real-life best practice, pitfalls and innovations
- Share strategies for common issues in retention, C- level politics, policy and change
- Keep up with technology advances and find alternative solutions to your problems
- Improve your status within as a critical business enabler and executive leader
- Get 1-1 with others in your vertical and situation, rather than generic overviews
- Build your perfect agenda and customised programme, tailored specifically to you